Monday, February 23, 2009

What do I give her?

Something random I wrote this weekend

How about those ear-rings that jingle, sparkling like tiny stars?
Or maybe an expensive evening, with moonlight, champagne and fancy cars?
Oh, what do I give a girl who hates chocolates and is allergic to flowers?

I know she hates roses, she wouldn't stop sneezing for what seemed like hours.
And she doesn't fancy chocolates, cause I still have those three boxes of Mars.
So, what do I give her? She hates chocolates and definitely not into flowers.

She tells me she doesn't need chocolates to woo her or a fragrant floral shower,
She tells me she happy with what we have, something we could call ours
What do I give her? She is sweeter than the chocolates and much prettier than the flowers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PKS in Love?

Unknown said...

Far from it man. It's random. Had this weird line in the head for some time so just penned it down in 10 minutes.

Anonymous said...

Good. How are the meetings @ office?