Monday, May 11, 2009

Crazy engineers

CrazyEngineers.com was in news (literally) recently.

Why is that a big deal?
Well, for one, it is a one man run website and Kaustubh (the Big-K as likes to be called sometimes) has worked really hard for it. I think this has turned a page for the site.
The site is already 40k members strong from more than a 100?? countries! Quite an achievement considering it is only word of mouth.

It does not need any shameless advertising from my end, or sure.

I do visit the site sometimes, the interviews the site has managed are varied and interesting. It is nice to read stuff about leaders and local entrepreneurs. I think the 'Know your CEan' feature is interesting too, adds to the dynamic nature of the site. (Nice to see champ being interviewed. Though I don't think he was candid with his answers.)

Always nice to see some hard work getting visibility.
Way to go Kaustubh. Hope you are making some money out of it now. :-p

1 comment:

The Big K said...

Howdy :) . Thanks for the mention. CE does make money and pays it's own bills.

I look forward to having you as our active member. It's long pending :)